iTrustCapital Powered by Fortress Trust
Fortress blockchain technologies is purpose-built to provide the best in class financial, regulatory and technology infrastructure to the rapidly emerging Web3 space.
Compliance & Regulatory Infrastructure
- Nevada Trust regulated and supervised by the Nevada Banking Commission
- Fortress Trust is a “Qualified Custodian” under the SEC
- Compliance Program designed by former banking commissioners and financial crimes experts
- Leveraging technology to create scalable processes for compliance, reporting and risk mitigation
Operations, Controls & Security
- SOC 2 Audit
- ISO 27001 (ISCS focused), ISO 27701 (Privacy), ISO 20000 and ISO 14385 for engineering and security teams.
- Independent Financial Audit (Eide Bailly)
- Completed BSA Audit and Risk Assessments
- Completed Risk Assessment spanning Cybersecurity, BSA, Disaster Recovery to
- Board of Managers Oversight by Independent Managers/Directors
- Monthly Penetration Testing by Independent Firm
Modern Digital Custody
Compliant financial infrastructure to build and scale the next generation of modern custody and payments infrastructure.
Traditional, Alternative & Digital Assets
- 30+ crypto currency FX/trading pairs
- IRA, Asset Protection Trust & Personal/Business Custodial Accounts
- Blockchain Payment Infrastructure
Purposed Built-Technology Driven Financial Infrastructure
- Engineers, designers and Q&A professionals building modern financial infrastructure
- API Drive Financial Infrastructure
- Embeddable Account, Compliance & Payment Widgets
About Fortress Trust
Fortress Trust was founded by notable state banking commissioners, bankers, trust experts and VC backed fintech leaders offering a modern digital custodian offering regulated and technology driven financial infrastructure. The Fortress Trust team has held senior positions at notable firms including - Goldman Sachs, UBS, Robinhood, CoinBase, Charles Schwab, Well Fargo, Signature Bank, BlockFi, Google, BitGo Trust, Kabbage, MX, FIS, WorldPay, Wyoming Banking Commission among other notable firms.